Friday, April 18, 2014

Stick Together!

                                                     We do this for #YMCMB right? 

Why do other fan sites of #YMCMB compete as if we are all working for different people? I want to say this for the first and last time...hopefully.

                I WORK FOR #YMCMB and if you love #YMCMB we can help promote each other!

I don't have time to start beefs with other #YMCMB sites cause everyone knows me as the queen of roasts on youtube anyway lol so I could if I wanted to. I don't need anyone's website to bring any attention to youngmulababy.com the name literally speaks for itself. With that being said...I know the future and plans I have for this site and I tried to reach out to several people in hopes of them getting on board with this gravy train...Oh well. Never diss a person when you don't know who they know or who they are connected to...

Like seriously, I have love for love for everyone and I want to see everyone succeed so if you have a great idea or think we can work together on anything just message me. I know that great idea are living inside of each and everyone of us, so I don't look down on anyone. I hope this makes sense lol. Had to get my rant out cause I simply can't stand when people think they cannot benefit from someone just because they have reached a certain level. Records were meant to be broken and awards are always given to new people.

Time to shine...

                                                          Young Mula Baby! 

          Follow me on twittter and add me on facebook, I respond to everyone even the spammers lol

www.twitter.com/tiffanymdraper
www.facebook.com/tiffanydraper

P.S,

My mother raised me with the mindset that if you help someone else get to where you are, you have no choice but to stay there or go higher. Go out and be a blessing to someone else trying to make it to the spot you are in. :)