Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Move In Silence!


Ever notice how you can tell somebody something 
and you can sense a little jealously from them?

When you are making boss moves it's best to move in silence until you get there because
everybody ain't happy for you! They may pretend and smile in your face, but some will even
go as far as to try to keep whatever it is you told them was about to happen from happening!
They say keep your enemies closer but I say keep your mouth closed and stay far away from negative and jealous people. Why am I saying this? I have been VERY quiet about things that have been happening to me and I have noticed that when I keep quiet my dreams actually come true! Most people are mad when you start to advance in life! 

Don't let them stop your dreams from coming true! 
Keep quiet and keep calm! 

#YMCMB

Gangstas move like the G in lasagna! -Lil Wayne

If you don't get that quote just think about it lol shout out to my homie Ray Daniels for 
showing me how slow I was for not getting that for years lol