Friday, December 19, 2014

@NickiMinaj is killing the game!


I am so proud of Nicki Minaj

No I am NOT cock riding or sucking up

I am simply giving credit where it is due! 

I also respect her for staying loyal to #YoungMoney

She is also completely loyal to her CEO Lil Wayne!

Which is why I respect her in every way possible! 

Lets take at look at just a few of her accomplishments: 

She released 3 mixtapes from 2007 to 2009 when she got signed to 
Young Money Entertainment


She released Pink Friday in 2010

Then came Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded in 2012 along
with The Re-Up expanded version.

Her latest release: The Pink Print was recently release 
earlier this week with hot tracks such as Anaconda, Pills and Potions, Only (With Lil Wayne, Drake and Chris Brown) and Feelin Myself ft. Beyonce.

While she was recording albums and gaining several endorsements, she was co-hosting on American Idol and Lending her voice to the animated film: Ice Age: Continental Drift

She was also THE FIRST female artist included on
MTV's Hottest MC List

I'm sure you get where I am going with this...

How many rappers in general are as active and dedicated to their 
craft like Nicki Minaj is? I don't label her a "female rapper" I refer to her
as an artist, actress, business woman and leader. 
She is someone that was given an opportunity 
and she does not take that for granted!

I thank Lil Wayne for seeing her vision and blessing us with her talent.


#YoungMoney