Saturday, February 1, 2014

Lil Wayne and Dark Skin Girls

Ya'll knew it was coming!!! I had to start February off right!

I am sooooo sick of people bashing Lil Wayne for big upping Light Skin Girls...they say he does not like dark skin girls because he loves light skin girls...let me explain something to the Weezy haters...Lil Wayne HAS NEVER said that he hates dark skin women...When a person mentions one thing and not the other, it does not equate to them hating the one not mentioned. Just because he does not talk about dark skin women in his music as much does not mean he hates them...by this logic...if I say I love red apples all of the time should green apples feel insecure??? Please don't give me that his wife was dark skin and his daughter is dark skin crap...he is not supposed to be sexually attracted to his daughter and you look crazy for mentioning his ex wife if she is considered dark skin because that further proves my point of him not hating dark skin black women. Also not that he has to prove anything, but what if he has had issues with dark skin women in the past, is he not allowed to not date them because you have low self esteem issues? 

STOP THE MADNESS!

Stop getting mad at dumb stuff! Other races of women don't get mad when they are referred to as Beckys and Mileys...they just laugh it off...we want to protest and march over trivial things. How bout marching to the unemployment office and finding work? LOL!

I get so sick of hearing overly emotional dark skin women saying he is bashing them when he has never bashed them, in fact, he hasn't said anything to them! You don't know if that story with the models is true or not...but if it was, what does that have to do with his music?

Do you get what I am writing? Now, say he did say that he does not like dark skin women...so what! That is that man's right to like or not like whatever he chooses. Do you think getting mad at him for not liking you will ultimately make him like you? People cannot change what their bodies are attracted to, you just can't. I cannot stand watermelons and I never will. People have told me that I just have not tasted a good watermelon yet. Well if I haven't in 22 years I don't think I will start now! It is mainly dark skin black women that are complaining about this, and I want to know why! It is not the next man's responsibility to make you feel good about yourself,  it's your job! So lets re cap...

LIL WAYNE MIGHT HAVE A PREFERENCE FOR LIGHT SKIN WOMEN AND IF SO THIS SHOULD NOT CHANGE THE WAY YOU FEEL ABOUT YOURSELF...OH AND BY THE WAY, MOST OF THE DARK SKIN WOMEN THAT ARE MAD HAVE PREFERENCES FOR LIGHTER SKIN MEN THEMSELVES! SO WHY IS OK FOR YOU TO HAVE A PREFERENCE BUT NOT HIM? IS IT BECAUSE HE IS FAMOUS AND YOU FEEL LIKE HE SHOULD DO NO WRONG?

I have noticed that dark skin women don't love themselves but they want the world to love them...but that is a topic for another website... Remember, Lil Wayne's job is to make music and money...just enjoy it! -tiff




To you Lil Wayne: You don't owe ANYONE an explanation about your lyrics...
They are your lyrics...  
I don't think Wayne has spoken about this issue and he has that right!
#Salute

People are dying everyday over dumb stuff and you're worried about what gets this man off? SMH!

#FoodForThought
#YMCMB
#YoungMulaBaby