Sunday, March 16, 2014

Rise Of An Empire Review


Rise Of An Empire: YMCMB

I am just going to do a partial review and only write about the album in general: 

First of all...my wish came true! I got to hear more of Lil Twist and I am very impressed! 
His back it up song reminded me of a song he did with Golden Child and
Lil Za...can't think of the name right now. Mack Maine said he still ain't got to hit 
Miley Cyrus yet lol I like how Euro kicks the album off just right! 
Lil Chuckee did his thing along with Stunna and Shanell!

Overall every song on the album had a nice beat to me. I usually skip over songs with whack beats that's why I usually don't Buy albums, but every song on this album was jamming. I'm glad that everyone that started out in Young Money is still in young money! I see growth and maturity in every one of the artists in the roster! It also goes without saying that Wayne, Nicki, Drake, and Tyga killed it! 

I look forward to all of the solo projects they have coming out!