Saturday, October 11, 2014

Indie Artist Spotlight: CT Certified





Ya'll ready for another Indie Artist Spotlight???

CT is officially recognized as an artist possessing certain qualifications or meeting certain standards in hip-hop/rap/music period. So essentially CT is CERTIFIED talent. The artist combines southern slang/accent with a northern flow, hot lyrics and cold truth to produce his brand of music.

With that being said...let's check out some of his music!


                                 

Want more?

 

  
 
The South Carolina native is on the rise and has a promising career in his future! 

#TeamCT

My Thoughts On CT Certified:

I LOVE Indie Artists that are serious about their career!
CT Certified is an artist with a plan!
I get the opportunity to chat with a lot of artists and very few have a solid plan...
I am glad to have gotten the chance to help promote CT and I look forward to his success!