Friday, October 10, 2014

Indie Artist Spotlight: Zumbi Mambo

I had the pleasure of speaking to Zumbi Mambo and that is a blessing seeing that he is dead!
Yes, I said dead! 

Zumbi is a Haitian VooDoo Zombie, he freed himself from the bookur who enslaved him in 2010 and has been trying to make his way into the entertainment world ever since. I can see it being hard seeing that he is dead not many places will hire him so a job in the entertainment business is all he's really left to pursue... if people aren't going to just accept that he's just not alive anymore.


Don't judge him!

Listen to his music instead! 


                                        


Follow him on Twitter HERE!


Zumbi is a unique artist with a unique style of expression!
I have to ask all the other indie artists out there...what is your niche?
What makes your music stand out?


I love Indie Artists!

Want to be featured on the #IndieArtist spotlight?

Email me: tiffanymdraper@gmail.com