Friday, January 24, 2014

A Day With Nicki Minaj


Well well well lol...

Here is what a day in a life would be like for me and Nicki!!!

First off, I want to go to the studio and see her do her thing...she is so animated on the track so seeing her record it live would be super cool.

Then I would go to some interviews with her and be her assistant lol...I don't mind being a "do girl" for her!

Then we would go get some Popeye's chicken cause I know she loves that!!!

Then we would probably go to a photoshoot or something...

Then we would go to Queens and stunt on a hobo...I got the wet wipes if a bum try to touch her LOL!

It will be kind of late by this time so we would go to the Four Seasons to get ready to go out...

Then we would go to whatever club she is at in that photo above cause it looks like it goes down there :D

Last but certainly not least, we would go back to the Four Seasons and...THE END lol -tiff