Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Artists, stop frontin' on Facebook! (And Twitter, Instagram and YouTube)

So you just got paid and you felt the need to take a picture of your little $250 paycheck, but before you did that you made sure you had one hundred dollar bill and the other $150 was in ones so that you could act like you had a stack. Let me ask you something... Why does the opinion of others mean so much to you? I have learned in my 22 years that the only opinion that should matter about me is my own. Most people say they don't care and that they love their haters but I mean it, except the love my haters part, like who does that for real? If you want to be a successful artist you have to stop fronting on facebook. You are not signed or getting booked for any shows right now and everybody knows that you work at Fuddruckers lol, so who do you think you are fooling? I have seen so many so called rappers that get their feelings hurt when someone that really has some money comes along and stunts on them. Flashing one dollar bills online when you are not at the strip club makes you look silly. 

There are only a few unsigned artists that can pull off the flashy lifestyle and that is because they know how to manage their money and appear to be living lavish, but for all of you lames that love to play like you got bank: remember this: Big Bank take little bank anyday. Why am I telling you this? Becuase flashing your rent money is not cool. Pretending to be able to  buy whatever you want is not hot. Remember that some of your internet friends actually know you in REAL life. They might have just asked you to come over their house and you said no because you don't have any gas money, but then they log on and see you flashing a new pair of Jordans that you said you just bought, but in reality it was a picture that you saved off of Google. Doing this can get you exposed if you piss off the wrong person. Screenshot is something else lol.

Stop the lies! People want to be liked too much it is sickening. Let the rich people do their thing and you stay in your own lane. When you get there you can ball too, but for now just take my advice and fall back. This reminds me of that idiot that recently killed his mom with some of his friends so that he could get his mom's $90,000 insurance money and throw it out to his "fans" at one of his shows...This pisses me off to no end! First of all, nobody wanted to hear his wack music, they just wanted the money. Second of all who the hell kills their mom for dumb stuff, or for any reason for that matter? All in the name of being popular right? Give me several breaks, I can't deal with you wanna be popular losers. I am not talking about you if you are reading this unless you are that kind of person. If so, know that I am not trying to be mean spirited, I just want you to know that you are valuable. You mean something and you have absolutely nothing to prove to anyone...EVER. -tiff




Like Wayne said, you are  trying to do what the big guys are doing and it's like we don't have people to look up to anymore...you can't afford certain things, so stop frontin! Check out Wayne's PSA for fronters!