Thursday, January 16, 2014

My thoughts on Caskey

The now 21 year old signed with Cash Money in August of  2012. I love an artist that can build their own buzz before they get a record deal instead of depending on another person to "put them on." I discovered Brandon AKA Caskey a short while ago and I am nothing less than impressed. The kid can rap and he is lyrical. Yes I called him a kid because he is a year younger than me lol, moving on. I went over to his Youtube to see what the hype was all about and soon realized why Birdman signed him. I told you all YMCMB only selects the best! It is just something about him that screams "I'm a star, look at me." His music really does speak for its self. He reminds me of Eminem and not because he is Caucasian. The way he delivers his lines reminds me of Slim Shady for some reason. I want you to go check out his www.youtube.com/user/caskey407 page as soon as you get a chance. If you are a true fan of YMCMB and real music in general, you will not be disappointed. -tiff