Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Attention Artists! www.youngmulababy.com The Mixtape Vol: 2 is in the works!

So you wanna make history???


It's about that time again...well Vol:1 was just me playing around and freestyling on #YMCMB instrumentals about 6 months ago lol.This time around I am going all out! I am working on getting an artist on the #YMCMB label to host the mixtape this time too! We will be sponsored on #Datpiff and other music sites! We will have all of the promotion in the world so the main thing is to have great music! I am looking for indie artists all across the world to submit music! The music HAS to be hot so DO NOT buy a placement on the mixtape before you have emailed me a link to your music at tiffanymdraper@gmail.com I will take a listen and if I like it I will select a song that I want to be featured on the mixtape and then I will direct you to this page so that you can purchase your spot! Please send me the links and if I link it I will then request the mp3. . I have to do it this way so that I don't take people's money and then end up with wack music lol (sorry). I represent young money and young money DOES NOT put out wack music! 

You WILL retain all of the rights to your music so have no fear!

I have kept the placement pricing "indie artist friendly" because I want EVERYONE that has hot music to have a chance to get on this mixtape to get maximum exposure! With the backing of a #YMCMB artist we anticipate having hundreds of thousands of downloads! This is another reason why the music MUST BE DOPE! 

Thank you to the people that have already submitted tracks and have made it on the mixtape!

I am currently working on the design for the tracklist but of course I will not be done until all of the slots are full. Please pass this information along to anyone you think might want the chance to be heard by the masses!
(Just don't embarrass them if you know they suck lol)

We will release an official release date when I have gotten all of the tracks and hosting finalized!

The mixtape will also stream on the right side this site and will also be able to be seen on every page of this site! 

*Tracks must be studio quality*
Remember that majors artists and thousands of your potential fans will be listening so make sure you only send good music! I will be looking forward to hearing more submissions! Young Mula Baby!

Spots will fill up quickly so the sooner you get those tracks to me the sooner I will get to review them!
Meanwhile...
Follow Me On Twitter:


Place your mixtape placement purchase below. If you send more than one link and I like them both and you want to purchase more than one spot you can. Please confirm the availability with me before purchasing. Thanks! Be sure to read the information above thoroughly before purchasing your placement! -tmd


Link To Your Music Page
Name To Appear On Mixtape