Thursday, June 12, 2014

Never lose your vision! Must Read For Indie Artists!


It's a known fact that #NickiMinaj writes her own lyrics!
It's a known fact that #LilWayne freestyles off the dome no pen no pad!

They have a vision for their music and they go with what they feel!

One of my biggest pet peeves is people trying to change what I do and make it their own!
That is a NO-No with me!
I did not get this far having the "Price is Right" mentality as I like to call it!

You know how contestants on the price is right like to look back at the audience and let them decide on what they should do before they react. I HATE THAT! I am very big on doing what I want to do for a reason! Only I know what I want and how I see it. If something has already been working for me I keep at it! Like with this site for instance...I am not going to change what I am doing because it is working! People are showing major love all over the internet for the #YoungMulaBabyMovement but yet and still people want me to add this and add that and put this and put that on here but I say no because that is NOT my vision. I have a niche! This site is for Young Money/Cash Money promo and Indie Artists trying to get on their level...that's it! I don't want a chat, a forum, non of that extra stuff...lol

People hit me up all of the time telling me how much they like my posts and how I put my all into writing for the indie artist trying to make it! I am not about to fix what is not broken! I have a good thing going here and I would be a fool to try and change it because of what someone else thinks.

I like to keep it simple like Craigslist! All that extra stuff is uncalled for...I let the social sites do what they are supposed to do. Fans can talk to each other on that! This site is for indie artists that are fans of #YMCMB that want a chance to get their music heard! I refuse to let anyone turn my website into what they think it should be.  This is MY website lol...you should take the same approach with your music and projects.

You see it how you see it for a reason!
Everyone is not the same!
Make sure you do what you want to do with your music and make sure people respect that!

Only you can do you the best!

Follow Me: