Saturday, July 12, 2014

Oh you rap, so where is your music?



I get so sick of people telling me to check out their music but they don't have any official songs out! That is the most annoying thing to me! How are you a rapper and you don't have any songs out? I getso sick of people sending me youtube links with them freestyling on a crappy webcam or cellphone! How do you expect potential fans to take you serious if you have never even been to a professional studio to record your music? Now think about the impression you give record label executives...not a very good one! Use youtube to connect with your fans! Don't use it instead of SoundClound, Datpiff and other websites specifically for music! I can understand if unprofessional freestyle youtube videos is the only way that you can get your face out there, but at some point you have to step your game up in order to stand out! 

Be Heard...The Right Way!

Don't forget to like us on facebook for non stop #YMCMB pics :)