Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Facebook Wisdom!

This was my Facebook status yesterday and I thought it would be a good post for the Indie Artists that follow my website!


I bet if people had known Souljaboy was gonna blow they would have stuck around...I bet if people had known Oprah was gonna win a beauty contest and become a billionaire people would have stuck around...people only stick around if they think you are going somewhere so if you have no one that believes in your dream enough to stick around now, then you have already eliminated the bandwagon fans! Make em' wish they stuck around! ‪#‎TeamWinning‬

 The only way to tell who is really on your side is to have absolutely nothing but a dollar and a dream!

Never.

Give.

Up.



You can't be great if you give up...

#YoungMoney

#YMCMB